Our couple married beneath the Ben Franklin Bridge in Old City Philadelphia, PA at La Peg. Right beside the Delaware River, it is here that these two exchanged their vows and danced the night away.
With the vastness of the Ben Franklin as the back drop. Guests watched as Rebecca and Tim committed their love to one another. Rebecca chose deep tones for the colors of her wedding. Deep burgundy dahlias and pink local blooms as well as lots of greenery filled bouquets. They coincided lovely with the bridesmaids gowns.
After the ceremony everyone headed inside for cocktail hour. The interior still has remnants of its old use as a high pressure station for the Philadelphia Fire Company.
Next stop was into the FringeArts. The giant walls opened and the reception began. Beautiful barn wood tables provided by Barnes Farm House were waiting perfectly set. Tables lined with turquoise tables runners, taper candles and bright florals. The design was moody and romantic with all those deep tones and the flicker of candle light. We loved the design of this event and working along side these two was a joy. Thrilled to have been part of Tim and Rebeccas day. We wish them all the love in the world.
- Photographer https://deibertphotography.com/
- Florals https://desireedeandesigns.com/contact
- Bakery https://www.bredenbecks.com/
- DJ https://djjare.com/
- Hair and Makeup https://www.onlobeauty.com/
- Location http://lapegbrasserie.com/
- Tables and Chairs http://www.barnesfarmtables.com/
- Videography http://www.lovenoteweddings.com/