Tucked up high in Monmouth Hills, we begin our story at the Water Witch Club in the Highlands. This space is full of charm, history and Im sure some really good stories. If only those walls could talk. Named the oldest casino in our country. It now serves best for intimate gatherings and a heck of a good time.
Overlooking the Sandy Hook Bay and the New York skyline our couple said I do. We custom built a copper arbor and draped it in chiffon and peonies. Bridesmaids wore all white gowns. We chose bright florals with lots of burgundy and rust tones to compliment them. The bridal bouquet was lush and full of amazing blooms. Flowers and decor were really important to Jessie. We made sure to have summers finest stems incorporated.
After the vows guests headed to the porch. Tables adorned with garlands and candles greeted them. Inside we had compote designs overflowing with florals and lots of candlelight. Table numbers and decor hand made by the bride was around the sweetheart table.
We cant thank our couple enough for taking us along on this journey. The florals and decor and personal touches made this event incredible. We will forever have that amazing view in our hearts. Best wishes to you both.
- Wedding Planner https://fortheloveofdetails.com/
- Florals https://desireedeandesigns.com/contact
- Catering https://falcoscatering.com/venues/the-water-witch-club-highlands-nj/
- Photographer https://jessaschifilliti.com/
- Location http://www.monmouthhills.com/monmouth/home.asp
- Ribbon https://www.silkandwillow.com/
- Table Numbers and Hoops https://www.instagram.com/jessiejane11/